To create a positive future for Montana off-highway vehicle recreation by creating an ongoing communications forum through which OHV enthusiasts and organizations can share information and experiences; participate in educational opportunities; build partnerships with land managers, land owners, and supporters; and become partners in protecting, promoting and creating a positive image of OHV recreation
- Serve as a statewide organization of OHV recreationists in Montana.
- Protect the rights of OHV riders to recreate on Montana's public lands in a responsible manner.
- Create a statewide communications network of OHV enthusiasts, clubs, and their supporters.
- Educate users about natural resource protection, weed control, and environmental awareness.
- Ensure that all OHV enthusiasts are aware of their impact on and responsibility to the environment.
- Educate users about ethics, trail etiquette, safety, and the importance of quiet OHV's and riding in a responsible manner.
- Provide educational opportunities and reference materials in volunteer development, organizing and club management, community action, resource development and other materials needed to accomplish these goals.
- Promote a positive public image of OHV recreation with land managers, landowners, government officials and the general public.
- Foster a collaborative environment to resolve OHV issues.
- Develop relationships with "decision makers" to help them recognize that OHV use can be effectively managed.
- Foster new OHV groups and strengthen existing groups through improved organizational skills and increased membership.
- Promote the collective interests of OHV enthusiasts in Montana. Use the slogan "creating a positive future for off-highway vehicle recreation", which captures the essence of our mission, in conjunction with our logo, on all printed material.